The pupil premium is additional school funding for disadvantaged children. It is paid directly to your child’s school to improve the quality of their education.
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
If you think your child may be eligible, please click here for further details and to complete and application form.
Free School Meals
Free meals are automatically available to all Key Stage 1 (reception, year 1 and year 2) children under the Universal Infant School Meals Scheme. You can apply for free school meals for older children in full-time education up to the age of 18 if you are in receipt of certain benefits.
If your child is in KS2 and you wish to apply for Free School Meals, please click here.